Saturday 10 May 2008

Yes...we're still here! What a break that was...





I had no plans for a blogging break. None whatsoever...but, before you know it, almost two weeks has gone past and you haven't touched base with Blogger. No excuses, but these things have popped up recently...

1. Maybe it's my Wii Fit getting in the way. Love it - wayyyy too addicted. I am really good at the hula hoop and yoga and not so great at the skiing games. Pathetic at them, really.

2. My gallstone pain is back and is now permnanent it seems. Roll on June 27 when I have an appointment with the surgeon. Snip snip. Thank goodness. The surgery was supposed to be last week but the surgeon was away that day. Away. My Uncles says on holiday.

3. Number two son has been teething and we welcomed the first tooth some three days ago. The other one isn't too far behind it. Forgot how much I hate the smell on Bonjela. No wonder he hates the taste.

4. Looking longingly at my new Gooco machine my Uncle brought me back from Japan - the Arts for Paper large version. Can't wait to be creative with it - I have been so creative in the past year (I think it stopped when we welcomed our first son) - the vintage fabric designs have been so inspiring that I think the prints will be very much like a cacophony of design...

Other than that I have tried to offer something new vintage fabric wise on the website. I don't think I'll ever be happy with this pace, though - the business person wants all the fabric up now and the tired 34 year old wants slow pace like a turtle. Never enough time. Especially when you're a Mum....

Lots of new arrivals as per usual...photos are either of recent arrivals still to do up on the website or ones that have recently popped up :)

A very sincere Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mum's out there...Happy Mother's Day to my own special Mum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment