Friday 11 January 2008

A public apology to the crab (stick)...

Above - This is a new green scrap pack just popped up on Etsy yesterday...some lovely fabrics here!

Above - This is a cracker of a scrap pack - popped on Etsy yesterday and already sold :)

Above - A striking retro brown scrap pack - popped into our Etsy store yesterday...

Above: One of my personal faves - a black and white colourway! Wonderful scrap pack - already sold but one like it coming again soon...

Above - Super cool red scrap pack with panda...retro! Coming soon to Etsy...

Above - a photo of just some of the scrap packs...some already sold, some on Etsy and some arriving to Etsy soon!

Here is the promised public apology to the crab stick I blamed for the pain in my abdomen. I have no idea what other ingedients were in the crab stick (tripe??...ugh unto itself!), or else I would seek you out, too, and apologise for tarnishing your crab stick reputation.

Now I obviously need to start conversing with my gall stones.

They think that's why I am getting this HORRID pain, but an ultrasound early next week will tell. How the heck does one grow gall stones??? Actually, I don't want to know...

Between bouts of gall stones running amok in their little sack, I have been getting up to loads with Retro Age. The Etsy shop is going well - the scrap packs are particularly popular! I'll put some photos above of what fabrics they have been comprising of...

I think it's the general January goodwill, but it's been fun offering some half yard bargains and our clearance stock. Refreshing not to be a business all of the time, but simply offering something for a bloody cheap good price!

Anyhoo - after this post I'll pop up some photos of the stock that's going onto the website and/or Etsy over the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment