Friday 12 June 2009

Fabulous Friday

Photobucket

Life slowing down feels bloody good. I feel like my priorities are starting to slot into place once again and I can see everything clearer now. Went for the best walk today with Faith No More (yes - I am in my 30s!) bashing into my ears. I love walking with music - makes me feel so energised and alive...

Photobucket

We had a fairly slow afternoon after Justin got some orders off. Lots of playing with kiddies - the park was freezing, but fun. I made a rather retro kitsch meal without meaning to. I think you'd call rissoles, mashed potato, carrots and beans kitsch. I did a flashback to my Mum's cooking in the 70s - the only difference is I cooked them in a little olive oil instead of fat and I didn't dress them with gravy...:)

Photobucket

These shots are of fabric that went onto the website today - all 40s and 50s dress cottons They are a gorgeous little lot. Heaps of fabric going up at the moment - and lots more still to come. Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

Have a great weekend everyone! Keep warm if you're in the middle of this Eastern Australian cold snap :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment