Saturday 27 June 2009

A special event - Pablo Picasso vintage fabric

Picasso vintage fabric

We had a wonderful day today enjoying the Star Wars exhibition at Melbourne's Scienceworks Museum. We were meant to go when it first opened but held it to add in as a birthday highlight for Mr-I-Am-Six. I can't believe I have a six year old. Wasn't I just in primary school myself?

Picasso vintage fabric

This is another Pablo Picasso Bloomcraft small piece we have. It's called Line and Dots. This is quite a rare piece due to the rarity of the original illustrations. You can read more here and here. The top pic shows most of the fabric face and the other two pics are close ups. Very Charles and Ray Eames in simplicity and style, isn't it? More coming tomorrow...

Picasso vintage fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment