Monday 13 September 2010

Maggie Beer, where has your ice-cream been all of this time?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weekend was a lazy one for us...exactly the way we like it. We enjoyed the company of family and friends, were introduced to the amazing Maggie Beer fig ice-cream and I also spent a great deal of time in the kitchen preparing yummy casseroles, baking sweet treats like apple turnovers and chocolate chip cup cakes and preparing our menu for the week. Yes, that's right. Menu. I am now the type of person who plans their meals instead of the spontaneous wreck-coming-your-way-without-a-recipe cook. Yep, no more food wreck for me...

We have spent all day packaging fabrics, however the time is almost nigh when I'll be putting 10 new arrivals up onto the site. Yes, they are the lovelies above! I have to work back tonight as I'll be MIA for a great deal of tomorrow as I have a loved one who is having a cataract removed...so some fabrics may not go up until later tonight!***** Phew!

***** Ahem. It's now past 10pm and I haven't the energy to put these pieces up tonight. Tomorrow it must be! Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment