Tuesday 30 August 2011

Pride

Photobucket

I am on day two of changing some habits. No bread or bread products (just for a change), no alcohol and walking every day - these are my goals for this week. So far, all is well in the land of changing habits. I have decided that if I can't do these three things just for one week, I have issues! So I am making sure I am doing my utmost to keep to them and I am already feeling a little proud of myself...hurrah for goals and patting myself on the back (for once!)...

How on trend is this fabric? Oh yes, dear vintage fabric loving peeps, I have original 1980s British flag panels just RIPE for using as cushions or bags. Very mod, indeed...very punk, Vivienne Westwood, Doc Martens and mohawks. Yes, that was when this fabric was manufactured!

No comments:

Post a Comment