Friday 19 August 2011

Warming our hearts

Photobucket

Slowly, but ever so surely, time marches on. Before we know it we will have Spring warming our days and balmy twilight evenings once again. After the recent arthritis diagnosis I have now returned to my usual self, delighting in small things throughout the day and enjoying life as much as I ever did. But I fear it's all going to quickly, so I am trying to stop and enjoy as much as possible. But with a business and a family and a normal in-and-out-of-home life, it is very hard to truly stop and truly enjoy. For just one minute tonight I did it. I looked out of my kitchen window and saw the sun setting over my magnolia and I fell in love with the colours. So after fetching my camera and taking some shots I allowed myself some quiet time to soak up those wonderful, beautiful hues. I hope they warm your heart, too...

xNess

PS. Happy weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment