Monday 23 July 2012

You can find us here!


Hello vintage fabric lovers!

It's nice to take 10 minutes out of a busy day to sit and put everyone up to date on what we've been up to with the business and life.

I am sitting here listening to the wonderful Rob Dougan - why oh why haven't I found his CD until now? I have loved some of his singles but had no idea about the Furious Angels piece. So bloody good! I am sitting at my desk at our work room - my desk is my grandparents laminate dining table. I spent every Christmas at this very table with the entire family until 2002. It has cutting marks in it from where Pop cut his meat. I love those marks.

We're also on Facebook almost daily and love keeping everyone up to date with what we're up to - if you click on the Facebook logo above it will take you to our page!

Back to work for me now - keep in touch on Facebook with me!

xNess

No comments:

Post a Comment