Sunday 12 February 2012

Sunday Snippets - My Personal Week

Photobucket

My oh my - no blog post for a week! Gosh - completely unintended, but it felt good to take a little break. Life is very, very full at the moment - hence why a little 'fiddich at the end of some days can be a lovely thing.

Photobucket

I am decluttering and reorganising our home room by room - still. This week it was sloughing my way through familial memorabilila - itemising, boxing and piffing stuff out. I love this telegram between my great-Grandparents...

Photobucket
The youngest started four-year-old kindy this week. He loves it - loves SpongeBob and Patrick Starr even more, though..

Photobucket
As I declutter the house it means deciding which 'pieces' stay and which pieces are donated. This one stayed - albeit in the bathroom, but it's still here!

Photobucket
I almost rotated my wall art around this house, but decided not to. I love this Mary White fabric...it cheers me up each and every day.

Photobucket
Last but not least it was playing...playing and more playing. Love life...just can't wait until this decluttering and simplifying and minimising ends!

If you love to weekly snippet visit tinniegirl!

1 comment:

  1. Shame you're not in Sydney, no donating, selling at Stash & Treasure is more fun :) Lovely images, lovely post, Thanks for the peek ;)

    ReplyDelete