Friday 16 November 2007

Waiting, waiting...what is one to do????

These tags are made from (top to bottom) - 1960's Heals of London fabric and 60's couture fabric...

Special E Helenius Oy fabric - two sets done featuring the green and the yellow of the fabric...

Ye old 70's geometric fabric tags...

Hrumph. I am a tad over everything at the moment. I have been waiting for this baby to arrive for a long time now - ACK! Now eight days overdue and counting. Apart from getting rather impatient (am I? aren't I?) I am also getting very frustrated! I love working and doing new things but I can't seem to move the body nor the brain at the moment...

That being said I have been making little cards out of the offcuts I have. What do you think? Don't know what I will do with them - maybe people would like to buy them, have no idea. I have chosen weird and wonderful fabrics to make them out of, too - always best to be unique, I think.

And I can't wait to start putting my fabrics on to the website and in to the Etsy store - I've decided Etsy is really useful for small remnant pieces.

Anyhoo...off to watch some more HORRID daytime television and a chat with the baby to coax him out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment