Thursday 9 September 2010

1962 vintage fabrics can be so now...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These are some wonderful advertisements from the 1962 Spring edition of American Fabrics. My favourite is, of course, the sweet owls - but the fierceness of the Galey and Lord fabric and illustration is greatly impressive...and the beauty of the Everfast fabric can'tbe denied. But the Galey and Lord is so now, I think.

I have been ironing away all morning - I've popped up a further four fabrics into the new arrivals section of the website. They are some lovely 1940s, 50s and 60s cottons that I've popped on clearance as they are not perfect - unfortunately this is what happens when fabric isn't stored properly! So they are cheap and perfect for your smaller craft projects. The four of them are featured below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment