Thursday 2 September 2010

New vintage fabric arrivals and what I've been up to...





I have been busy photograhing 35 fabrics today - they're the next lot to go up onto the website. Most are 1940s to 1970s cottons, with some kitsch 80s thrown in for the 'youngins' who love 80s design...

These are some of my favourite photos...

Other things I have been doing away from the business include:

Making damper, scones and bread on the same day - yum...
Gathering eggs from our chook coop - three pullets are laying!
Admiring our eight pea pods that have appeared on our climbers...
Drooling at the rhubarb sprouting up, even though I know we can't eat them for a season...
Planting lots of seeds for our vegie patch...
Planting pumpkin and zucchini, with their own 'coke bottle' green houses...very funny...
Doing homework with Mr Seven and thoroughly enjoying myself...
Joining Pip's book club and getting Anne of Green Gables to revisit my childhood...
Getting frustrated at the housework that is never ending!
Enjoying the sun...

xNess

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue and reds!
    My daughter is reading the Anne books too-lovely memories...

    ReplyDelete