Monday 20 September 2010

I wish I had vintage fabric dreams...

There must be a part of my subconsciousness that is in the clouds of history. For about three weeks I have been dreaming about people from my past and family - night after night after night. Most of the dreams feature the same people - people I have cared about through my life who I may not be in contact with anymore - and some who I am. Some of the dreams are horrid - most haven't been leaving me with a wonderful feeling, put it that way. I am trying to see the messages in the dreams - do you do that? I think we can get messages in our dreams - from our subconscious, especially. I think my dreams are trying to tell me to let go of the past and move on - there is much to be lived without the people I have loved in my past...

I have popped up some new arrivals today, including the fabric pictured above. Most of the day will be spent wrapping fabrics, but if I can find some time, I want to get a further 10 fabrics up on the website...

It is 10am and I am still trying to shake off last nights dream. I don't like that. I wish I could dream I was in a vintage fabric museum...wouldn't that be the bomb?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what yours mean, or mine, but today while sick I had some fever dreams that still freak me out while awake hours later. Strange women stalking my house, trying to steal my (now deceased 5 years) beloved cat?!

    What is going on in the sleep world?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fever dreams are the worst! - I hope you're not having anymore...I am still having my dreams, unfortunately :(

    x

    ReplyDelete