Sunday 13 December 2009

Inspiration stash packs - want smaller remnants?


Lucienne Day, Miscellany, my own collection soon to be Retro Age collection!

Our stash and scrap packs are always so popular - so popular I had to remove them from the site for several months! They are now back and are hot little items...but this brings me to another idea. The stash are a larger size, the scrap pieces are around 15cm aquare - but is there a need for smaller scraps? I have a tonne (seriously - around six 150l bins worth, at minimum) of smaller pieces - probably around the 2" square to strips to...well, all sorts of sizes. Apart from me learning to sew (hi ho - in the NY!) I don't really know what to do with them. I could sell them on the website by the 100g, 250g, 500g and above and it would be pot luck what you would receive (still gorgeous 1930s to 1970s fabrics) - but are they wanted?

I have a lot of stock sitting here coming your way soon. Verner Panton, Lucienne Day and Heals, to name a few. I am so excited to be finally releasing these hard to come by rarities! I am starting afresh in the New Year...so stand by for a blitzing 2010...

Have a lovely week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I bet crazy quilters would snatch them up. I wish I had time for another hobby, your fabrics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete