Monday 21 December 2009

It's time for family and rest...


Image from Frankie magazine, Dec 2008

Ahem. Apparently it's Christmas Day this Friday. Gosh - no one told me it would come up this quickly!

I am taking a break from ye olde blog and Twitter. I may pop in and say hello every now and then but I really want to spend this extra special time with family and friends and resting up for 2010.

The website will remain open - yes, we are still posting! - throughout the festive season....and I'll keep uploading new stock when I can...

Until my next post - may you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with much laughter and joy, have a safe New Years celebration and thank you all for visiting our blog in 2009. I have a blast writing it.

Merry Christmas to all!...and, to all, a goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Vanessa. Have a fabulous break with your family!

    Lyn
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am looking to connect with even more people everywhere that love vintage fabrics. my Sparkle Studio site is about to launch (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sparkle-Studio/189688473385?ref=ts) and i am the monkey! http://signofthemonkey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Ness & family! Enjoy ♥xx

    ReplyDelete