Monday 31 January 2011

Heart warming

Photobucket

I have to say one of my favourite things being a business owner is getting feedback on our product and service. We got this email this morning - it's been the highlight of my day, thus far!

Hi Vanessa and Justin,

I have just received my first RAVF order, and I just wanted to drop you a line to say how happy I am with the quality of the fabrics, the beautiful presentation of my order (best ever of my online shopping!) and the very prompt delivery, in just two days. The pieces were presented so beautifully.

So, thank you and congratulations!

I will certainly be keeping an eye on your website as I build up my collection of vintage fabrics.

Sigh. If only the rest of my broken-hand-trying-to-work day could be this wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment