Friday 4 March 2011

Getting back into the groove...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course, when you pack all of your fabric inventory into a bucket load of containers, it means each container holds a mixture of fabric types, ages and styles. I put these up onto the site today and have 20 more all photographed and ready to go up soon, too. It keeps me curious as to what fabric layer I will reveal next, I can tell you. Today was a super productive day - it came out of know-where. I have all of the 'live' fabric back up in order on the shelves, a box opened to put the contents up onto the website, all orders from the last two days packed and posted and I am tidying and cleaning our entire workspace.

Happy Friday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment