Wednesday 12 March 2008

1970s children's novelty cotton...





Today I am grateful for all of our lovely vintage fabric...but you guys know why, so I'm not going to go into that...I just thought I would feature a recent arrival...

This is a medium weight cotton crepe, vintage 1970's. Isn't it just soooooo adorable? It's a border print with retro spots up the top and a border of a Hansel (as in Hansel and Gretl) style design complete with animals, cottage and cute trees...such a cutie, isn't it? I'll be popping it onto the website in the coming week or so...

I'll be featuring more of our fabric as I think that's what I love about this blog...show and tell :)

I'll also be offering some fabric through the blog - stuff we don't normally sell like plain old linens and cottons, but it's just too good to give away and I know you guys can do something with them. Nominal prices like AUD$5 for a piece plus postage - and if they don't sell here then they go off to fabric heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment