Friday 28 March 2008

Spongetta and the bag that haunts me...


I haven't got much to write about today as I am dog tired after Easter orders etc but I just HAD to tell you about this bag...

This bag HAUNTS me. I don't know why. Blame it in the creative Spongetta on Etsy. Talented woman.

Trust me, I am not a girly girl. I barely wear make up and I have no idea when the last time was I wore a skirt...okay, okay...when I got married...when we go out at night...but other than that I call myself a 'hermit crab' and am lucky if you get me out of my day to day clothing :)

But this bag speaks to me. I think it's the gorgeous use of the vintage lace fabric - or perhaps it's not vintage, I can't remember. I don't like overdone stuff - especially with fabric. I like fabric used really simply and used well - ie, the texture used to enhance a bag, the textile design used to enhance a bag...I don't like much thrill and kill...much Miami...just plain glamour...

So pretty...

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment