Tuesday 4 March 2008

Gratitude List - March 4

My scallywags

I sometimes forget I have so much to be thankful for. I whizz around day in, day out, pausing every now and then to think and contemplate. 2008 has been a great year for personal contemplation for me in more ways than one - and, even though I am a gemini and always fob off new projects after around a month, this path of self-realisation is still very much with me.

I am dedicating March to things I am grateful for...gratitude lists are a great format to remind yourself how rich your life really is...

So - to the first on my list...

1. My two sons
I am so grateful for my two sons. Even though I have just spent a day at home with them and I am absolutely spent, I have cried, I have sworn (not at them!) etc etc I am still so grateful to have them. Logan is a run a mile a minute boy - from the minute he gets up to the moment he (finally) falls asleep - and, I have to admit, he is a handful every day. He makes me tired, frustrated, angry, happy and elated all in the one moment...and then our sweet Gabriel is now around 3.5 months old and a delight...except for the fact he cried all day as he's teething early. Ugh.

So - even after one of the worst days you can imagine...I always am so grateful for my two boys. They really are the light of my life and the keeper of my heart...along with their Dad (he would kill me if I didn't pop that in)...

No comments:

Post a Comment