Sunday 9 March 2008

Gratitude List - March 9 - our very own group!




I have been looking into some type of direct marketing/group thingie for MONTHS. We used to use Constant Contact to stay in touch with our customers, but I found the software too time consuming to use so ceased to use it. Then I thought of designing a monthly flyer to keep everyone in the loop - but I bought a new laptop and just haven't gotten around to popping on InDesign again...ugh...

Then came Google Groups! It looks like a great interactive forum for people who want to stay in contact with us - ie, read up about new fabrics that have arrived, promotions on etc etc - and they can talk to other vintage fabric lovers as well...

I will put a subsciption box on this blog :) - we'll see if it works...

Have a great week!

PS The photos are of some of the fabrics going up on Etsy or the website this week...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment