Friday 7 March 2008

Gratitude list - March 7 - Nick Cave


Since becoming a Mum I've found it hard to find time to listen to my music. Number one son hates our music, preferring the likes of Wiggles, Willy Wonka (!!!) etc...so, when I get the time to steal away, shove on the ipod or start up itunes it's a real treat...

Thank you Nick Cave for giving the world such beauty...

Today I am grateful for Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds for creating such wonderful music that never fails to lead me on a wonderful emotional journey. Where would my life be without The Weeping Song, The Ship Song and his murder ballads...

Don't know about the latest Dig!!! one as I haven't listened to it enough...but, even at 50, Nick still keeps pushing musical boundaries to keep you with the shock of the new...

While I'm at it...

I'm also grateful for The Dandy Warhols and Jon Crosby/VAST. Uber fab music that I always have handy, no matter where I am...

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment