Tuesday 15 April 2008

Lounging on the new vintage 60s Fler...



While recovering and awaiting lovely surgery I spent today at home lounging around on one of our new purchases - a gorgeous original late 60s or early 70s Fler modular lounge suite. It's complete - the way we have positioned we get a huge three seater and two seater and it's a lovely pale brown velour fabric. Even has the matching glass topped large square coffee table. Found at original owners house in absolutely magnificent condition...it was the second lounge and they wanted to get rid of it. Cost thousands new and we got it for a steal. We love it...as I said to my Uncle...I am now addicted to Fler. It even beats my addiction to the Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Sitting in luxury while getting better - pity my photography isn't getting any better.

My fave wall art is featured. Original 40s rayon. Can't half tell my main lounge is a retro orange, red and brown colourway...we love vintage! And we love reusing things to reduce our footprint on this lovely world...

Back to lounge I go :)...and entertaining the tot with his array of toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment