Wednesday 20 August 2008

Up to 100m of fabric on ebay...whoot!

I put my head down and botty up today. Lots of fabric packing for customer orders and lots of photographing the fabric I am putting up on ebay in job lots. It feels kind of cathartic to sell lots of fabric (I hope!) in one foul swoop - like we're doing a clean up for the greater good of fabric lovers and our fabric health!

I put another five auctions up today. An eclectic mix - some old, some new, some retro, some country. You can view the auctions here. This far I have nine auctions with more than 100m of fabric combined - amazing! I am hoping to put another seven up tomorrow.

I have no taste or smell at the moment due to finally getting over this virus/cold/infection thingie. I am wondering why I am still eating my beloved dark chocolate as I can't taste it! Occasionally when I blow my nose I can smell it (whoot! - cack!) but can't taste one cocoa bean other than that. Had shepherd's pie and what should have been yummy zucchini slice for dinner - looked good, but have no idea how it smelt or tasted.

Would I be skinnier if my taste and smell went away for another couple of weeks? Would I get sick of eating things when I had no 'satisfaction' when eating them?

I missed my first sip of coffee this morning. Usually there is nothing like it. Sip. Sigh. Relax. Smile. Bliss. But nothing this morning. Just hot water going down my throat and hitting my stomach. No satisfaction. Nada.

Hope it's back tomorrow morning. Don't know what I will do without my first sip of coffee in the morning. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have great fabric! I am a fabric addict. I am always on the look out for old fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like the fabric :) - there's nothing like being surrounded by lovely old fabric, is there??

    ReplyDelete