Wednesday 27 April 2011

The first change

Photobucket

I awoke this morning to see the first mist of the season. It took me a while to warm myself up to take some shots and the mist had largely cleared by then, but I thought I would post them anyway. I love Australian Eucalyptus trees - when you can see one of those trees and hear the squawk of the magpie or the laugh of the kookaburra you know you're home.

Photobucket

Today I am turning over my own leaf, so it was the perfect opportunity to take some shots of those leaves that are changing with the seasons - and of the branches that have been left behind. The above shot is our wonderful plum tree that so generously gave of her fruits some months back - now is her time to clear the past and regenerate for the future. Below is my favourite tree - our huge magnolia - that is also shedding her past to bloom again in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day where-ever you are :)

xNess

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment