Monday 22 October 2007

New gorgeous vintage fabric arrivals...

Some of these pieces featured today came from the same estate - I love getting fabrics from estates as the designs and quality always reflect a fabric lover. The piece above (sorry - unironed!) screams Pucci...it's a large scale mod cotton and we have around 2y of it, I think...


Unironed, again - sorry! If you look closely you can see the most darling parasols and umbrellas...such a cute feminine fabric...I think we have around 3y of this...


Rare stretchy late 60's dress fabric - so hard to come by. A very pretty print, too...


Super rare early 50's cotton - maybe rayon. Came from the same estate - a beautiful fabric with a colourway so of that time...I think we have around 4y of this, too...lucky!


Rare 1960's woven dress fabric, from a mill in the USA. We have two pieces of this - would have been a border print on a dress or a skirt. Very cool stuff!


A lovely 70's bright seersucker - 3y of this in stock, I


Not much of this instock, but it was great to find an original mod piece - vintage 70's and very uber cool!


A great piece of vintage cotton - 4y in stock, I think...

As most of you know we are keenly awaiting the arrival of our new family member - only two weeks to go now! Thus we haven't been able to pop a lot of new arrivals or stock onto the website - so I thought I would give you a visual intro to what may go up next...along with the hundreds of other fabrics I REALLY need to get up :)

That being said we were able to get up around 130 vintage sewing patterns onto ebay - click here if you would like to see them...

I am sure if there was a vintage fabric horror film ever made the title would be The Curse of Vintage Fabric : Divine Design Stalks...or something or other...

Fabrics shall go up onto the website in the near future - see here...

No comments:

Post a Comment