Sunday 21 September 2008

Learning the art of a new digital camera...and a visit to the beach...

Sorry to all you folk waiting for shots of fabrics we have here - I am getting there! I had a really good play with my new digital camera today - lots of shots of the fabric out in the sun enjoying itself :) - thus far I am happy with the shots, so I am getting to customer requests tomorrow...

We had such a lovely day today. The weather is starting to break now it's Spring, so the sun was out and about today and it was quite warm. Lots of wind, though - the wind is a new thing here in the last 10 years, but the more our global weather goes out of whack, the more wind we have here. Sometimes they're huge winds, too...


I have lots to do with the remainder of the year. I am DETERMINED to get our stock up on the site. Determined, I say. So I am now starting to push myself to get as much fabric listed when I can (I procrastinate...really, really well...)...and I want to finish our herb garden, vegie patch and also do a 'front fence'. Can't decide what type of fence though - but a 'retro kitsch' one in keeping with the house is looking good - lots of rubble, little boulders, moss etc


I didn't procrastinate today but we did take some lovely time out and drove a big 10 mins to hit the beach. We only stayed an hour or so but gee it was a lovely time. The surf was up, the people were out and the kiddies had a great 'ol' time. Logan went dressed in his new Sportacus (Lazy Town) costume and thoroughly enjoyed getting it wet for Mum to wash :)

And on a wonderful note, dear Gabriel started to crawl today. He has been cruising all week and we thought he was going to walk instead of crawl but, no, he decided to start crawling around today. It must have been the beach air. It was his first time at the beach and he loved it :) Ate and slept, but loved it nonetheless...

No comments:

Post a Comment