Wednesday 24 September 2008

Sticking with what you want and need...

Do you get days when you're just so tired you just can't seem to beat it? Don't know what it is - maybe it's too much suger (ahem), laughter or my late nights catching up with me...either way, bed early and not even bothering to read...

Still uploading onto the website - the subscription newsletter I am producing daily is quite fun and it puts people right in touch with the new arrivals ASAP. I think it also motivates me to make sure we offer something new to look at as often as possible...but, then again, you may get sick of the emails :) - we'll see...

We bought an amazing piece of fabric today - an original 1950s atomic barkcloth with amoeba print. Totally rare and totally cool. Can't stop looking at it. It's like a newborn :). Even after all of this time - selling thousands of fabrics and surrounded by thousands more - I still get a thrill out of seeing and touching a gorgeous print.

I hope that never changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment