Monday 13 April 2009

Easter favourites

I have so many favourite fabrics ready and waiting to go onto the website. This is one - I have been coveting this piece for a while now, but I hope it would go to lovely homes where wonderful prints are appreciated. It's a French cafe street scene with lots going on...

I just love how kitsch it is....it has so much movement, so much vibrancy. I feel it's a great example of how textile design can move - while still retaining its inticacy and lovely form.

Easter was/is fabulous. I have eaten too much chocolate and we have enough to last us until next year. I feel the Easter Bunny went a bit too overboard on the egg hunt :)

Our boys are growing so fast. Both loves the Easter celebrations with family and friends, but I couldn't help but feel a little sad their childhood is going to fast for us. So not fair :(

It was a wonderful weekend spent with loving family and friends - and its a bit of a shock we're back to it tomorrow !!! Bah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment