Thursday 30 April 2009

Florence Broadhurst article - Australian Home Journal 1968

Photobucket

I absolutely adore Florence Broadhurst. Not just her designs - but the woman herself. I have a lot of old mags I haven't fully read - but decided today to read the Australian Home Journal from Feb 1968. And who do we find on page 24? But Florence Broadhurst herself.

Photobucket

Instead of me writing about the article I have scanned it for you to click on to read about the wonderful woman herself.

How are those magnificent quotes?

"People who take LSD must be terribly bored. I don't need it. I find the more I do the more I can cope with."

and

""How do you know you are living?" and I said "I create so I know I am living."
An amazing person to look up to and learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment