Tuesday 28 July 2009

Retro Age Vintage Fabrics weekly guests

Photobucket

I love reading about all you crafty peeps. You know who I mean. You guys who whip up divine bags out of scraps, create kiddies clothes about of beautiful things, jewellery out of vintage findings and even you peeps who run business' while keeping the tots out of mischief.

I'd love to hear from you.

I want to give one person a night a week on this very blog. If you love vintage stuff, old fabric, kitsch interiors, sustainability - anything you've read on this blog - I'd love to feature you on a Monday evening. If you're interested in being a part of it all please email us on vintagefabricsatgmaildotcom - we'd love to hear from you, no matter what you do...except if you're a spammer!

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in your Ruska dinner plates; can you send me details?

    ocnayr@yahoo.com

    Thanks!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete