Monday 28 February 2011

Cold and confrontational or calm and peaceful? Loving

Photobucket

I find this house so peaceful and calm. Is it my current state of mind or is it the ugliest, antiseptic abode you've ever seen? I am all about less at the moment. Less of this, less of that. I have taken a step back from life. It feels like I am waiting for something, but I don't know what. All I know is that I am on the right path - it feels right. Why am I here? I have no idea.

I am loving concrete structures, at the moment. They go against my sustainable ethic, yes. But they hit my modernist love in it's most simplest form. It seems so neat, tidy and uncluttered, to me. It seems safe, comforting and secure. It seems like nothing would touch me in these concrete structures and I could live my life in quiet contemplation. Love.

Photobucket

Images found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment