Sunday 13 February 2011

Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is there anything as important in this world (apart from loving yourself and ensuring you are healthy) than family? I think family is vitally important to the health of an individual. And I think family has nothing to do with blood. Family can made with love, I think. When the family bond is there, it's there.

Justin's family visited from New Zealand this weekend and we had a ball (apart from an illness glitch). Apologies for the 50 million photos, but I wanted to put up a post for family and the memories we created this weekend. It made my heart glow.

PS. That woman in the boho mono top is my Mum. I don't think I tell her enough just how much I love her, how grateful I am to have her and how special a person she is to me. Note to self to remember to tell her how much I love her. She has, without fail, always been there for me. And I think that means she's a pretty wonderful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment