Tuesday 7 October 2008

Have I told you about TUT of the Universe?


I try to live my life in a good way. A way I am happy with, a way that other people are happy with (ie - I try not to hurt anyone, I am always kind and considerate and I like to be smiling and positive in all experiences). When I was diagnosed at 17 with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I went on a roller coaster ride of asking 'why me'? I went looking for reasons, blaming everyone and everything left right and centre for my life.


Before I got sick I was an only child - a nice one, but a little self-centered around my life and my happiness and my career and my money etc. After being diagnosed with CFS and having loads of time to read I started to read books that made me learn about myself, about my body, about the power of my mind and about the fact everything I do, say and think has an impact on my life and the lives of people around me - and, of course, my environment.

I can't remember how many books I read. New age, philosophy, religion, good living etc etc. I was a walking new age library. I leant a lot in those years I was stuck at home sleeping and getting better (and, yes, we're talking years) - but the most important lesson I learned is to have faith something happens for a reason and the reason is usually good, but you don't necessarily realise it until hindsight gives you clarity.

I love TUT - A Note From the Universe. The emailed messages I get always make me pause and contemplate and remember those important messages I learned those many years ago. This is what I got today...

"When you think a new thought, V, entertain a new dream, or mentally choose a new goal, your thoughts "leave" you and go out - in every direction, to the farthest corners of the planet. They carry a life force all their own, like ripples created when a pebble is tossed into a pond.

You can't change this, V, but you can use it.

You rock,
The Universe"

PS: V, I really did try to think of everything.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment