Monday 5 July 2010

Vintage fabric website 98% updated

Sorry it's been so quiet around here. I have a tonne of stuff to tell you and lots of American Fabric mags to show you...but I am desperately trying to get our stock in order. And I am now 98% there. All bolts have been measured and adjusted on the website (hurrah!) and I spent the majority of today getting all of the 'live stock' bolts on the shelves again. I have around 30 more fabrics to rebolt and restock and then that looooooooooong job is complete. Then I can get to finally getting all of our other vintage fabric booked in and onto the site. That should start by the middle of the week. And this week is when all of our Vintage Fabric Lovers Club subscribers get their magical parcel in the mail - woo hoo! It's our second month of the popular subscription and, I have to say, it's a lot of fun finding fabric for everyone!

PS. I also clipped four chicken wings today. Yep, clipped some feathers off so the ladies wouldn't fly over the fence...if you know me you'd be laughing your head off right about now! Ness clipping the chicken's wings? Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment