Friday 27 August 2010

These boots are made for limping...

We have a chicken with a limp. Laying - and limping - poor little Chook. It's amazing how much furry (or feathery) friends can make an impact on you in such short periods of time. I hate to see anything in pain - whether it's an ant, a chicken or a human. As far as I am concerned, all life is equal. Have I told you I talk to ants? Yes, I do. I do. If they are anywhere they shouldn't be (like in the kitchen, feasting), I ask them to leave and then give them 20 minutes. And I come back 20 minutes later and 9/10 times they will have gone. No joke.

Now I think you'll think of me a freak - but try it! Freaky is good sometimes - and it sure does beat killing ants...

Have a great weekend, all!

xNess-The-Freak :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor chookie. I like the talking to the ants idea - I'll give it a go. I love the boots fabric and the 'he loves me not' one from your previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like the ant thing! And those two fabrics are lovely - thank you :)

    xNess

    ReplyDelete