Friday 6 August 2010

Silence and my own company...








We have two ill kiddies today so I have been working by myself - which I love, anyway, so it's always a pleasurable day. I think it's because I am an only child - I love silence and my own company and actually hate crowds and 'networking', so to speak. It's very hard to get me out and about, I can tell you! I loathe shopping - for anything except food.

I am popping up some vintage fabric stock today - you can see them all here. There's some polished cottons, a large 5m bolt of Sanderson romance and even a 1930s or 1940s birdie feedsack cotton in this selection...

There is never any rhyme or reason as to why I put the stock up - I literally choose any fabric from our storage and get to putting it up on the site. Hence why they are always such an eclectic collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment