Thursday 9 December 2010

Iconic and Collectable vintage fabric - it's begun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well - today our Iconic and Collectable vintage fabric extravaganza started! It's something I have been looking forward to for several weeks, but unfortunately the delay in fixing our website navigation bar delayed it's start. So today was the day - the start of wonderful vintage fabrics that are either highly collectable or iconic. I wish you could see what's coming - but I want to keep them a secret :). Today was almost a barkcloth day - and I haven't finished yet - with lots of mid-century barkcloth bolts put up, as well as a darling old ballet cotton.

We are also working on populating our new 'vintage fabrics on trend' category - I have found so much of our fabric that is completely and utterly 'on trend' right now. The fabrics will suit interior decorators, photographers in the media business and peeps who make delightful things to sell to delightful people.

On top of these exciting events, I have decided to reduce my sugar intake. Oh dear. Yes - no more treats or chocolate or the like. I want to see what 'no sugar' does to my system, as I am a classic 'tired in the arvo' person and I am sick of it. I also need to lose...ahem...some weight. So this is day one of no sugar (in coffee, in bread - nothing!) and I am so very tired and have a headache. I think I need a nanna nap. Oh dear.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment