Monday 20 December 2010

Was it a time warp or a time machine?

Photobucket
Can someone please explain to me where today went? I mean, I know it's been and gone and all that...but did it really go that quickly. I am talking blinking quick. Snap-your-fingers quick. One moment we are gearing up for the day (and slightly freaking out at the number of orders, I have to admit) and the next moment I realised it was basically the end of the day and it was time to down tools and relax a little. We're on top of the posting game at the moment - but we're still getting orders, so we'll continue to wrap and post until Wednesday, if required. Phew. Christmas is going to come up really quickly this year...

The only problem is that I am completely running late with all of our international family pressies. I mean, I have them - I am totally organised that way! - but I haven't wrapped and posted them yet. Yes, yes...I can hear you saying "but you're at the post office every day" and that is true...but I have been so focused on business and family that I completely forgot to post the international family Chrissie surprises. Woops. Looks like they'll be heralding in the New Year with Christmas wrapping...ahem...

And on top of everything else I have decided to clean my kitchen top-to-bottom - yes, declutter (more!) and clean every inch of it. It's looking mighty good, if I say so myself...but, gosh, did I have to choose now to do it? Why, oh why, must I do this to myself? Silly me...

Vintage fabrics going up on the website tomorrow - some lookers in this lot, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment