Thursday 30 December 2010

Please take an online break!



I thought most people would be with their family and friends this Christmas holiday. I stupidly thought most people would take a break from their online lives to enjoy their 'real' lives at a very special time of year. But I have been bombarded with businesses and sales and flogging of sales and products on sale 50% OFF!! and I am totally sad for those people. Why on earth would you want to spend all your lives online when our earth, our own surroundings are so beautiful and special?

Happy New Year to our online peeps - but please don't forget to have an online break!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're talking to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Not at all, Monique - it was just a general comment! Please don't get paranoid :) - you're ace!

    ReplyDelete