Friday 17 December 2010

Running out of puff...

Photobucket

We are running out of puff, I have to say. I want to upload all of this fabric on my work table and we just haven't the time - we are spending our time wrapping all of the orders that are coming in before our postage services ends on Monday. But I am going to continue to upload right the way through the festive season, so I promise you they will go up...I just can't be certain of a day!

Family life is changing, too...our school aged boy has now finished school and is being introduced to a new one today (yay!). And our youngster is starting kindy next year, which we're all so excited about. Mind you, it is only five hours a week, but that is enough to whet his appetite for learning and playing and learning and more playing.

Off to cut and pack...hurrah!

2 comments:

  1. I just got my first pack of fabric in the mail today and it's soooo lovely, thank you so much. I only wish I could get more.
    Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked the fabrics! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and holiday period - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete