Tuesday 14 December 2010

Memories



Today I have awoken with some stillness about me. For the first day in a while we're not worried we won't get all of the orders out in time and I am looking to next week and the joy of Christmas. I always remember those of us who are no longer here - especially my wonderful Pop 'The Professor'. My love of old movies was instilled in me by my Nan and Pop - Meet Me in St Louis is one I grew up with and only watched again just recently. I love this Christmas song...it is a special one to me.

2 comments:

  1. One of my absolute favourite songs of all time and guaranteed to set me off in a weepy flood of nostalgic tears! I always loved that little girl. Thanks for the reminder, and have a lovely Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it, Carla - it's a wonderful movie, isn't it? Have a wonderful Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete