Wednesday 1 December 2010

Man - burlesque and bombshell - Wednesday's centerfold

Photobucket

I am getting back into the swing of things this afternoon - this morning I was away, enjoying myself and patting doggies and drinking yummy coffee and talking vintage fabric. A perfect morning, methinks...

So I am now catching up on emails and orders and shall start taking some shots of new arrivals this afternoon. And we are continuing to put out vintage fabric into the new collections on the site - we're over half way there - yee har!

No time to chat, but I wanted to show you my favourite Man centerfold and another favourite pic - I love the lavender on her twin set! And those pearls...we need this look back, I think! The centerfold is very JH Lynch, don't you think?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment