Friday 20 May 2011

And down the hole we go...

Photobucket

Each night we are travelling down the rabbit hole, all huddled up after dinner and listening to the eldest read.

Photobucket

The book is from 1956 and has been loved my many kiddies before, I am sure....

Photobucket

Childhood should have that element of magic and spirit, with little imaginations allowed to run wild. Even the three-year-old is listening in to the rabbit rushing about with his little fob-watch...

Photobucket

I love a good poem before the story actually starts - this one sets the tone perfectly...

Photobucket

Yes, childhood must be special. Special memories is but one part of our youth. And I hope my boys remember these nights of reading Alice with their Mum and Dad snuggled beside them...

No comments:

Post a Comment