Monday 9 May 2011

Love

Photobucket

I love being a Mum.
I love being a daughter.
I love being a wife.
I love being a lover.
I love being a worker.
I love being a friend.
I love living each day just so.

I love being me.

Mother's Day is not much different to us than any other day - but it is different to our boys as they love a celebration! It's a day when I feel like a 'Mum' more than any other...

Thank you to much special Mum for my pink 'mums, thank you to my special babe for my yellow gerberas, thank you to my gorgeous boys for my homemade flowers and cards. Thank you for brekkie in bed, a wonderfully cooked roast lunch, our first foray into homemade sushi and for making my first Mother's Day without my 'Nanny's Day' component wonderful, indeed.

PS. I don't think I am a very good housewife, though xx

2 comments:

  1. :) I am not such a great housewife either...but I think I do alright at the Mummy bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee - a friend of mine says she prefers loved and happy kids to a clean house...I am in the same bucket, I think!

    ReplyDelete