Monday 17 November 2008

Almost back to normality...with some buttons :)

Following last Thursday's little hiccup - ahem, prang - I have taken a slight break from most of life. Lots of sitting and resting and allowing ye olde body (specifically right hand side) to heal and return to my (un)fit self...

I pottered around with the website today and finally remembered how to add in a new category - vintage fabric buttons. Yes - woo hoo - two sets have made their way onto the site...

There will be lots more to come - these 2cm sets are the smallest I have been working with - the largest around 4cm or so.

So, if you're after some unique buttons for your bags, cushions, clothing or anything else button-y don't forget about our new brand, Retro Age Vintage...

When we're back to complete I hope you'll enjoy seeing all of the sets going up onto the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment