Sunday 24 May 2009

Where did that week go? Shame on me...

Photobucket

Where on earth did that week go? Oh why oh why does life have to move so fast? Surely we should get another 100 years as compensation for life going like a veritable blur?

It's rather cold today but I have already been industrious and changed the main lounge around to a different setting. I love freshening rooms up - only one in a white, not every season like some peeps do. But at least I have found some time today to give a new look to a room we see a lot of!

We are starting our bi-annual stocktake and are checking our inventory. It takes a long time as we check every bolt, what length is left and check it up against the website. We also have to book in all fabrics we've purchased throughout the year we haven't 'booked in' yet! And there's a lot of it...there's a heap of work to do. On top of that I am tidying up the shelves of fabric not live on the website yet - if I find my courage, I'll take some shots to show you the shelving...shame on us!

Some giveaways coming up this arvo - off to have a wade through remnants for custom orders...

Be back this arvo...

1 comment: