Wednesday 21 January 2009

Our lovely fabrics for auction on ebay...

Am I a glutton for punishment? At 9.41pm I am wondering if I am. I decided to start popping some fabrics onto ebay tonight and shall keep it going for a while. I figure if we're offering some fabrics on the website and at the Mill Markets why not good ol' ebay, too? There are no double ups, either - the fabric is only for sale in one spot...so ebay fabric is just ebay fabric, for now! Above is a stunning pinwale cord...and there are four more lovelies below. If you'd like to view the auctions click on the link on the left nav bar :)...and we're offering the fabrics with free postage in Australia, too!

Black and white mod paisley...

Romantic rose barkcloth

Beautiful mod cotton velveteen...

Lovely lolly pink synthetic crepe...

No comments:

Post a Comment