Sunday 4 January 2009

We're back - and open for business :)

Hello all! Merry Christmas to you and your family - and a Happy New Year to all! May 2009 be a wonderful year for everyone, filled with much joy, happiness and good times...and a better world economy and climate :)

We have had a lovely break filled with lots of little trips, family times, fun with friends and lots of rest and relaxation. We have also been filling our new stall at Geelong's Mill Markets with some of our clearance fabrics. We've got around 150 fabrics in the stall at the moment - none of which are available on the website - and we're hoping to triple that in the weeks ahead. Prices start from around $5 per entire piece and the most is $55 at the moment - the average is $20.

We've also been working steadily on our little bags and brooches and buttons and hope to continue that this year. Hoping I can teach myself how to make pillow covers, too - anyone know a good tutorial that even a clutz like me can follow?

Believe it or not I didn't make any New Years resolutions this year - which is a first for me. I don't know why, either...I am still trying to improve life and business and always looking to becoming that millionaire that has everything (including happiness!) but I just haven't started the year with that 'drive' I always do.


Anway - we're back open for business tomorrow (even though we've been sending out orders throughout the break - LOL!) and the Mill Markets stall is open 10am to 6pm seven days a week. We're at the Newcomb location.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you guys were in the USA! I'm a vintage fabric whore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Are you still selling fabric online? I couldn't find a shop link on your blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, too!!

    Oh dear - our link has dropped off...can't half tell I am not technologically minded at all...

    We're still at www.vintagefabrics.com.au - yes, we're still online :)

    All the best for 2009...

    Cheers
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete