Thursday 29 April 2010

One - yes, just you is enough

The Power of the World in One

I write to the individual because all world change starts within each of us. You are the only entity that matters for change.

I want to see a world with no war, so I try to show you peace inside.

I want to see a world where we live in harmony with nature, so I seek to remind you of the simple joy you have while outside on a sunny spring day.

I want to see a world where people value experience more than material things, so I strive to show you that love, joy, excitement, and laughter come from experience, not the objects around you.

I want to see cities designed around pedestrians, so I encourage you feel the beauty of walking.

I want to be a part of this world, so I write to create this world and to connect with others that feel it too.

Thank you for reading and for being.

------

This was written today by The Artist Farm Ideas - aren't the thoughts beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment